Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sick Day


I did as Ms. Nuit asked. I called in sick. I felt terrible lying to Mr. Everett but at the same time, I was so excited. I couldn't wait to find out how Ms. Nuit wanted her back payments. I pictured a long day of leisurely sucking.

I was wrong. I was right. I had no fucking idea.

I arrived at the management office at 6:45. She had told me seven, but I was taking no chances. I didn't want to anger her. I was too hard to risk anything.

She was there before me of course. So were the two other women who usually work in the office. They were dark like Ms. Nuit, and they all shared that same cruel smile. I think they might be related, perhaps they are her sisters or her cousins. They didn't have Ms. Nuit's ample breasts though.

When I saw the other women I was afraid that Ms. Nuit wouldn't want me there. I was wrong. She stood up and without saying anything, she grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me to the back of the office. She took me to a door where they keep office supplies and packages. There was a chair sitting in front of a small table. Ms. Nuit pulled me into the small room and my cock throbbed.

"Turn around," she ordered. As soon as I did, she slipped cloth over my eyes. It was a blindfold and I couldn't see a thing. Then she pulled down my pants. She pulled down my underwear and took off my shoes. She pushed me down so that I was sitting on the cold wooden chair.

Ms. Nuit took my hands and pulled them to the sides of the chair. Cold leather slipped around my wrists. I almost said something but I was too afraid. My hands were tied tight and I could barely move them. She did the same thing with my ankles, wrapping cold leather that held me tight to the chair.

I moaned.

"None of that," Ms. Nuit said. "They might hear you in the office. If any one hears you, I will open the door and show them what a pervert you are. You understand me?"

I nodded, silently.

She grabbed my cock. I bit my lip as her lips descended over my cock. I stifled my groans and tried to keep quiet while her tongue did danced on my cock. I couldn't see but I could feel her long hair falling over my lap. I could feel her breasts pressing against my knees. I could feel her sharp nails scratching my balls.

I came. I came in less than a minute. I was ashamed by how fast as I was, but I stayed quiet.

Ms. Nuit sucked until I was drained. Then she stood up and I heard the door open and close. She left me alone.

I sat with my wilting cock.

I don't know how long I sat.

Eventually, the door opened again. My cock came back to life. The footsteps were different. I don't know how I could tell, but there was a different person here. It was one of the office women.

I heard clothing being removed. I heard the table groan as someone climbed on top of it. I smelled the pussy, wet and ready to be worshiped.

A hand grabbed my hair and pulled me forward. My restraints pulled my arms painfully back as the insistent hand pulled my head to her sex. My shoulders hurt but I leaned forward. I leaned till my face was buried in pussy.

I ate. I licked. I dove my tongue into the pussy I was being offered. I did my best to devour her.

Her hand stayed on my head. My wrists burned from the restraints tugging me back. The hand wouldn't move though and that was okay. I was so hungry. I was dying of thirst and I was being quenched. I lapped like a dog at her sex.

I felt her come. Like me, she was making no sound but I could feel the spasm as I flicked her clitoris with my tongue. Her thighs clenched around my head and then released. Only then did her hand let me head go and I was able to sit back again.

The door opened and closed. I was left there with pussy juices on my face.

Time passed. My ass started to ache from sitting there so long. My cock was hard and there was nothing I could do about it.

The door opened again. My cock throbbed as I heard clothing being removed. I almost whined when I heard the groan of the table in front of me. I sighed as different hand pulled me forward into another pussy.

I licked again. My tongue was exhausted but I didn't care. My shoulders were aching but I kept eating. I drank every drop of desire and nibbled on every inch of her sex.

The unknown woman came. Her fingernails dug into the back of my head and I heard a series of gasps. Then the hand released and pushed me away. My cock was ignored as I heard her dress herself and go out.

Time passed.

Someone came in and sucked my cock. It was someone with small breasts but sharp teeth. She bit me constantly, going around my head with tiny bites. Finally she stopped biting and just jacked me. Her lips sealed over the tip of my tender cock as she pumped me. I shot my load into her mouth. She kept jacking me till I was drained.

They left and I wondered which of the office ladies it was. Could it have been the one next to the water color, the one with the closely cut hair and the dark red lipstick? Or was it the woman by the printer, the one with her hair pulled into a ponytail and bright smile?

Time passed.

The door opened again. This time I knew it was Ms. Nuit. She undressed slowly. I was so excited as I heard her climb onto the table. She grabbed my hair like she owned me and pulled down to her sex.

I was smothered in the bush of her pubic hair. The other girls were shaved but this sex was protected by a forest of perfumed hair. My tongue parted her hair and dived into her sex. The hand pulled me tighter, sealing her sex over my face. I struggled for air but the chair and the restraints made it impossible. Only when my tongue found a certain spot that made the woman grind in pleasure was I able to come up for air. My respite was always brief as I was always quickly pulled back down.

I nearly choked several times. I always kept licking though. I ate furiously, knowing that my only chance at survival was getting her off quickly. I licked with all my strength as she tried to suffocate me with her pussy.

She came. Both hands wrapped around my head and pinned me to her sex. I thought I was going to die. I wouldn't have minded.

She released me. I gasped loud for air, not caring who heard. I was so concerned about breathing, that I didn't realize she had dressed till I heard the door close again.

Time passed.

Someone walked in and untied my restraints. They left my blindfold on. They stood me up and walked me to the door. I started to moan, afraid that they were going to throw me out without my pants or underwear. They ignored my moans and guided me through the office. We walked onto cold tiles and someone held my penis.

"Piss," she said. I don't know who it was.

I couldn't.

"Piss, dumb ass," she said again.

I concentrated and managed to do it. She held my cock as I pissed into must have been the toilet. When I was done, she shook my cock and rubbed it with a wet cloth.

They guided me back to my chair. I felt so humiliated, I was happy to be restrained again. I was happy to be locked away in the supply closet.

The rest of the day was a blur. I was so terrified of repeating the bathroom trip that I was grateful for anything that happened. My cock was sucked until I came. My face was buried in pussy until they came. Over and over till my face was sticky with sex and my cock was empty.

"You can go now," Ms. Nuit said.

My hands were released. I had to release my ankles myself. Ms. Nuit stood there, looking bored as I found my underwear and pants. My arms and legs were sore but I kept moving. I almost cried when my underwear went around my sensitive abused cock.

"Am I caught up?" I asked.

Ms. Nuit laughed. "I'll let you know."

No comments: