Monday, July 21, 2008

Two Fingers Spread Her Pussy


This weekend I received a text messages on my cell phone. I don't text anybody so I just assumed it was going to be spam. To my surprise, it was a picture of a woman's pussy. Two female fingers were spreading apart the lips.

It was a pretty graphic image. At first I was confused as to why someone would send something so vulgar but then I realized something. I recognized that pussy. It belonged to that Korean women I met at the 'Dark Mare.' For whatever reason, one of the two girls had sent me a picture of Mi-hi's pussy.

I had a feeling that it wasn't Mi-hi's idea. I think about the taller woman and the way she seemed completely in charge. I think it was her idea to send me that picture. I don't know if she is taunting me, or maybe she is sending me a thank you picture for my participation in their game. I haven't been back to that bar since, so maybe it was an award for obeying her. I have plenty of theories but no answers.

I thought about texting back but I didn't. I'll let them make the next move. In the meantime, I have a nice tiny memento for my cell phone.

No comments: