Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Affairs

I spent the weekend doing work. I took home a bunch of brassieres and worked on them in the quiet of my apartment. It can be freeing sometime to work without interruptions from customers.

I spread the brassieres all through out the apartment. Bright color cups kept me company. In the kitchen I hung two red lace brassieres while a rainbow of C-cups hung in the living room. I had an expensive black satin brassiere that I kept in the bathroom. They were all tattered and worn, hanging until I plucked them and repaired them at the small table I worked at. When they were repaired, I would carefully put them back in the work bag.

For the bedroom, I hung a yellow pair of gigantic cups that belonged to Mrs. Avfyra. I hung them from the top corner of the closet door. The apple scent from her bosom filled my small bedroom.

At night I would lay in my bed looking at them. I could picture the massive breasts that filled them. I could see the fold of the fabric where her nipple stresses the fabric. In the morning, the early sunlight would bathe the room in orange light and I could easily imagine Mrs. Avfyra's golden red hair falling about her breasts.

When I gripped my cock I could imagine how those breasts must taste. When I stroked myself, I could imagine how hot Mrs. Avfyra's breasts would feel wrapped around my cock. When I climaxed, I could imagine Mrs. Avfyra's laughing lips catching my come.

I repaired her bra last.

No comments: