Friday, July 18, 2008

Going Down

Ms. Nuit had a new torment for me. She was in the hall outside my apartment this morning. When she saw me, she pulled me over to the service elevator. We stepped in and she knelt before my pants.

She unzipped me and my hard cock was waiting for her. Ms. Nuit took my cock in hand and pointed it at her lips.

"No one will stop the service elevator till we hit the ground floor," she said. "You have until then to come in my mouth."

I groaned. "And if I don't?"

"Then you don't come," she said. "Push the button."

I leaned over her and pressed the button for the ground floor. The elevator shook and Ms. Nuit slid my cock into her waiting lips. Her teeth grazed me as she sucked down every inch.

I had hoped that she would suck me with your usual fury. Instead, Ms. Nuit sucked my cock very slowly. Her tongue licked the underside of my cock in a lazy manner like she was licking candy. I knew better than to try to thrust. All I could do was stand as still as possible while Ms. Nuit took her time tasting me.

The numbers flashed on the elevator panel. They counted down without stop to the end of my blowjob. I wanted to come. I wanted to shoot everything I had down Ms. Nuit's throat. Actually, I wanted to shoot onto her face. I wanted to see my come on her dark face.

Ms. Nuit kept sucking. My cock was engulfed by her mouth. I looked down and past my cock was the dark valley of her breasts. It occurred to me that I had never sucked on her nipples.

I could feel my orgasm building. It was growing slowly but I could feel that blissful surge coming. I think it was the pressure that was turning me on. Or the idea that my cock was right at the back of Ms. Nuit's throat. I was going to choke her with my seed. I was going to beat her bet.

The elevator stopped. Ms. Nuit pulled my cock out and I moaned with disappointment. The tip of my cock was inches from her face. I swear, just one more lick and I would have exploded.

"You'll have to work on that," Ms. Nuit said. She put my cock back in my pants and zipped me up.

"Now get out of my elevator," she said.

No comments: