Monday, June 30, 2008

Late Payments


Ms. Nuit was waiting in the elevator. Her jacket was partially open. I could see those dark breasts that so much of my seed has touched but I never have. Today I could tell that her bra was blue.

"We had an arrangement," she said.

I nodded. "I haven't see you lately." It was true. When Gina was staying with me, Ms. Nuit seemed to disappear. Months went by and I never saw her. I thought she had become bored with me.

"That is not my problem," she said. She came over to me as the elevator rumbled downwards. She reached for my pants and grabbed the bulge that was growing there.

"You are behind on your payments," she hissed. Her breasts pressed against my chest. I would have given anything for both of us to be topless.

"when do you want me to make them up?" I asked.

"Right anwser," Ms. Nuit said. "Come by the office tomorrow morning, at 7 am."

I groaned. "I need to be at work by 8."

She squeezed my bulge painfully. "Call in sick that day. Call in sick, or you won't have a place to sleep tomorrow."

The elevator chime rang. She released my cock and stepped away from me. The doors opened and residents filed in. No one suspected a thing.

My cock has been hard all day long.

No comments: