Friday, June 13, 2008

I Was a Throne

I'm back. I never left I guess but I met somebody and well, fucking her was better than blogging about fucking.

That is why I stopped writing at first but in time, I stopped writing because Gina would suck all of time into herself. I didn't sculpt. I didn't write. I barely did my job. My life was Gina's.

That sounds bitter but I'm really not. Gina was like a knight in shining armor. She remind me of King Arther's secret lover, Dame Lanca of the Lake. Gina protected me. She kept away my dark landlady. she promised to help me get a better job. She held me when the glass cleaners would whisper my name. Gina was my heroine.

She wanted to be my keeper.

Gina kept me inside the apartment any moment I wasn't working. At first I delighted in it, for she walked around my apartment in the nude. Her golden hair lit up my life. Her pale skin was like a beacon in a city so dark. It was months before I realized that she was a glittering prison of gold hair and ivory thighs.

She hated going out. She never wanted to go to the theater or the park. She barely could tolerate me talking about work. Gina's world consisted of me and her and for a brief time that was good.

She always wanted to fuck. Gina was always happiest when she was on top of my cock. She would sit upon my cock like it was throne. Her thighs would hug my hips like I was her mount. Her fingerstips would grze my chest hair, idly dragging her nails across my chest.

I would try to reach up to cup those pale breasts but she refused me. Her pink nipples were to be seen, not sucked. Her nipples were to be admired, never kissed. Her nipples existed for her adornment, never for my tongue.

Slowly she would rock back and forth as if holding court. She never humped me. Gina would never deign to do something so low. She would sit, lean and sometimes reposition. Her pussy would encompass my cock and nothing more. She would soak my cock with her desire but my thrusts were always discouraged.

I always found a way. If she leaned left, I leaned right. If she squeezed, I would thrust. It would take an hour of slow accidental fucking but I would build up my excitement till I could wait no longer. In the absence of vigorous fucking, I learned to climax from the smallest motions. On sensitive days, I would cum from the motion of her breathing alone.

I don't know if she ever climaxed. When I came, Gina would frown. It was a frown filled with disappointment and resentment. I never understood why. She refused my questions.

Gina left me. There was no reason offered. She took her clothes and left. She still had that look of disappointment. She asked little of me and yet I still failed her. That might be too harsh. I think the fact that I could not divine her displeasure was my flaw. Gina needed her own loyal knight to rescue her from the dragons only she knew about.

This is better. I feel free and I did not even know I was imprisoned. I see the stone that I had bought waiting for me. I saw Ms. Nuit lurking in the hallway. I am looking forward to work on Monday. I want to be part of the city again. There are adventures in Atlantica and I somehow feel that I was almost abducted by Gina away from this fabled city.

I want to live.

No comments: