Friday, November 9, 2007

Time Flies When You're Being Sucked

Wow, that was a longer break between posts than I was expecting. I really need to get better at this. I was planning to do a day by day journal but it got a little pointless fast. I mean, should I post every day that I went looking for marble but couldn't find any affordable?

What complicates things is that I haven't been looking every day. I come home from work and Ms. Nuit either leaves a note under my door, or like yesterday, she was in here waiting for me. I know I really need to be looking for materials for my sculpture but my god, I have never been sucked so completely like Ms. Nuit does.

When my cock is in her mouth, I feel like everything wrong with my day is being drained out of me.

When her fingernails cut into my balls, I feel like I am too precious to really harm.

When her hand pumps my cock, I feel like I am being primed for something better than I am.

When I climax down between her dark brown tits, I feel something valuable in me is being stored away.

Afterwards, when she leaves after refusing to let me tough her, I start masturbating. I pump my cock and picture all the things I want to do to her. I think about fucking her cunt that I have never seen. I think about biting her tits while she rides my cock. I think about holding her forbidden body and my second orgasm takes the rest of my strength out of me.

But on the days when she doesn't come by my apartment, I find it hard to leave. One time, she came by an hour after I had gotten home. She pushed me down to my couch and opened my pants. She took everything I had, sending my seed into those perfect tits. She hasn't ambushed me at home again, but she might.

She might.

So most days when I come home, I don't leave. How can I? How can I leave knowing she might arrive and I won't be here?

What if I am gone the day she decides that she wants my cock between her tits? Or between her thighs?

So I come home. Some nights I am sucked. Some nights I masturbate alone.

And I am no closer to buying the stone I need for my sculpture.

No comments: